Thank you so much to SG Lee at SG Lee Horror for the kind nomination.
So, you may be wondering what this means and how it all works. Here's the scoop on the Liebster Award.
- Bloggers who have been nominated must link back to the person who nominated them.
- Nominees must answer the 11 questions given to them by the one who nominated them.
- Nominees must also nominate 11 of their favorite bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and assign them 11 questions to answer.
- You CANNOT nominate someone who has nominated you!
- You are not, in any way, obligated to participate.
These are the questions you must answer.
- What was your first horror movie watched?
- Dr Who or Blakes 7?
- Any film that you won't watch on your own?
- What film gave you the worst nightmare
- Who has the stronger stomach for gore, you or your partner?
- Beatles or Eminem?
- Do you jump at certain scenes?
- What film have you watched more than 10 times?
- Are modern films relying on gore too much?
- What film disappointed you the most?
- Steve Martin or Chevy Chase?
And finally, these are the questions that were presented to me:
- What is your favorite horror movie and why? Carry on Screaming as at the age of 7 it frightened the shite out of me!!!
- Who is your favorite author and how has his/her work influenced your writing? James Herbert as I love the way he deliciously paints a scene
- Freddy or Jason? Freddy
- What would be your ultimate weapon for the Zombie Apocalypse? An Acid Sprayer
- If you could be instantly transported into the world of any book, which would you choose and why? Harry Potter - Philosopher's Stone as the dinner tables where very long a full up with food!!!
- In your opinion, what is the best book to movie translation? Dirty Harry
- Which is the worst? No idea
- Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars
- What angers you the most when watching a movie in the theater? The End and people talking!
- Do you prefer music or silence while you are writing? Silence
- What movie is your "guilty pleasure", the one you know is just plain awful but you love it anyway? I don't watch crap films only classics and don't have a guilty pleasure!